Little Pine Tree Of Gold

IdahoPeg

Was about 2hours into a skunk the other day, so I decided to head back to the main area I’ve been working this summer. There’s some sage and brush adjacent to the rock piles I had been moving....time to investigate! Pulled out a large sage and got the Monster in there...hit a good target right away! Nice little beauty:

375EEF43-72DA-45CA-8895-662782E5341A.thumb.jpeg.5ce91955e4f99599c9aa3d96d17e89e8.jpeg

I proceeded to pull out more sage and rake aside the bed of needles and pine cones. I cleared a small area around a skinny little pine tree. I did leave that one clump alone to the left of the tree, as there is a HUGE anthill thing built up into it and I didn’t want to disturb them and get carried off into the hills by an angry army of ants lol!

2C46169B-5236-45E7-863C-56D68AF464C0.thumb.jpeg.70199442b1626e858fe3b4ef24d58cb4.jpeg

What a fun little area! It was like the skinny pine had shed gold lol.....here’s that afternoon’s Monster and drywasher finds. I got about the same amount the next day by scraping, detecting, and puffing the area some more! ?

913DE287-B212-44D0-9089-19BCB76570AE.thumb.jpeg.4ecbf77d2ba8b70858720e8bc417d423.jpeg

Nice haul Peg, way to work that patch!

Great looking Idaho gold!!

Good to hear your having fun prospecting and getting some good shine.

I know you are tracking down more as I type this. I am sure the gold is running as you are flat out a great detectorist.  Got your ear tuned and know your hot rocks vs cold rocks vs gold nuggets.

Much gold to you !!

Nice job...we are both scrapers ! 

Is that your gold from that puffer you bought a year or so back?

We didn’t dryblow today because there wasn’t enough wind to keep from choking us to death..

we got a few off the first push we did... and then Trent pushed some more do me to work on this arvo. After I brough him back to town I decided to do my laundry...

May even have time to go to the pub for a steak sanga we didn’t get yesterday cause the cook was gone. 

Keep smashing it there...you are soaking in goodness there! All around you.

Enjoy it, ..as I know you do.

?

Certainly one of the hardest working lady prospectors I know of.  But you get the gold girl, so keep doing what you do best.  Nice photos to BWT.