I Think This Is My First Gold Of 2019

Haven't hunted much this year.  I think this was my second or third outing.   

This is a weird site.  I started hunting it back in 2004.  Back then I was just starting out and was happy to get lots of clad and this site gave me a lot of clad back then.   It has been stingy on jewelry but I found foreign coins there ( I like finding foreign coins) and so I'd hunt it three or four times a year.  I'm not a clad snob.  It pays for my battery money and I enjoy the extra hundred bucks every year.  Anyway... My first gold ring from this site came out of there back in 2017.  In 2018 I found another, and Sunday morning I found two more and a little silver locket.  So the gold finds have been recent.   Guess I should have taken a picture of the Canadian dime and 50 cent Euro coin I found too but I didn't.  

The first ring is small.  10K JTS hallmark.  Don't know if its a diamond or a topaz.  I suspect its Topaz as its white in the light.   Its child size or could be tiny woman.

The second ring is 14K, and looks to be part of a set.   Its woman sized.

The locket is .925 

These were found with the Tesoro Compadre running the Cleansweep coil (I modified my Compadre so I could swap coils).   Both rings were one way signals and at least half flattened.  I worked them back into roundness.   

Anyway....I love coming home with gold in my pouch.   Even better with two gold and some silver.  

HH
MikeDSCN4322a.jpg.adcd04ac2d2d1f804c52f7f03cee523d.jpgDSCN4323a.thumb.jpg.e62921d89894f9668512b5d861d709fa.jpgDSCN4320a.thumb.jpg.2eb1fa78c781a30e7ceb8ae2db056d02.jpg

• The title was changed to I Think This Is My First Gold Of 2019

Sounds like you have a hot spot for a nice variety of great targets. It's nice to be able to go back and pick up targets time and time again from a favorite location that has been good to you over the years.

Wow, awesome pieces.......:biggrin:

Nice rings and heart.  The Compadre was one of the best little "turn on and go" machines out there.  Put on a Clean Sweep coil and you are doing some serious cleaning of the surface targets, with exact pin point to boot. Thanks for sharing.