May (four Hunts) 9 Gold For The Month

Not been out in a while since the lock down but things are starting to ease..A Little. 

Had some good winds Monday and Tuesday so I got wet both days. Mondays hunt one 1944 Class ring then a small young ladies 10k ring. Tuesday rocked with 4 14k wedding bands and 1 10k and several silvers. Silver needs cleaned .......Year to date totals.... 46 Gold rings and 46 Silvers... Good Luck to everyone and be safe..

21d.jpg

10 minutes ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Not been out in a while since the lock down but things are starting to ease..A Little. 

I know exactly what you mean on that, and as soon as I am able to get out I hope to find something as nice as you have.

Good luck on your next hunt.

That's some awesome stuff there Joe. I would love to do some beach hunting but only get the chance once or twice a year. With 46 gold and 46 silvers I think I will start calling you Pirate Joe!!

Has a nice ring to it,   (Pun intended)

More gold in 2 days than most of us see in a decade of detecting. Well done!

Very nice well done i am out tomorrow trying a new combo.........hopefully i ll get 8 gold :)

Congrats again!

RR

Many Thanks  for the Kind words.

20 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

You have found more gold rings so far this year than most people find in a lifetime. You are also finding more gold than most of the gold prospectors on this forum so far this year.  Well done sir! :smile:

Thanks Steve, Like you said many years ago... hunting is site dependent. I'm Very Blessed to have a few good locations that if I stay on them something will eventually open.

Good Luck to everyone if you can get out and Be Safe...Joe

1 hour ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

hunting is site dependent. I'm Very Blessed to have a few good locations that if I stay on them something will eventually open.

So true! My wife and I walked the beach last night for a 1/2 hour. She then left me there so I could detect as the tide was going out. I had new batteries in my headlamp, but I believe they were good until 2017. Who knew that old batteries do not last very long? 😉 Anyway, after using my phone to light the way inside my transparent dry bag, I hit the sand with strong determination, but only found about 70¢ in about two miles of swinging. I tried the water, but after scaring a stingray away, I realized that I should not continue down that road without a better light. I tried the towel line, up closer to the dunes, down on the riffles and along the minimal cuts that were there, but nothing but a sore shoulder to show for the hours. I guess that's the difference between a good beach and a Gulf beach!