Warranty Service On The GPZ

nvchris

What ML West does is authorize the mail carrier to sign for deliveries.  In my opinion this need to change.

I would suggest that as soon as a package is checked into MLW an email or text should be generated and sent to the shipper. This can be automated with a scanner.   Take a cue from Amazon....

10 days its gone...down time is lost $$$$....

Hey NV C. To prove I am a kind and helpful prospector, I have decided that while your out of commission, I will go out to your secret patches and collect cold and homeless nuggets and give them a warm place to stay. I hope this generosity on my part helps you feel better.

• Like 2

Fireball ready and Ill provide meals, lodging and transportation!

The bus will depart Qunicy @ 7 am tomorrow with stops at every telephone pole!

Just got word today via phone and email,  that the detector is a total write off, and a replacement is shipping today.

Minelab please consider my suggestions that along with the RMA # a scannable bar code is generated, this is attached to the shipping label and when the package is received scan it into a innovatory system that automatically sends an recipe of delivery to the consumer.

This would have saved a lot of time on both ends.....

• Like 3

Glad to hear your back in business Chris. Does the bus have tire chains? Does Fire Ball come in family size at Costco? Good suggestions for ML. It would be well worth it for them to read and participate on  this forum like the Nokta folks do.

• Like 1