I've Finally Danced The Gold Dance!

I finally found my first gold ring and a couple of silvers too! I was using the Nox with my 6" coil in a super trashy park and found two silver rings down about 5-6 inches under the trash layer and the 14K white gold ring was mixed in with trash just under the sod layer. That was a happy day. 😉

FirstGold.JPEG

Very well done,the 6'' coil on the Nox on trashy sites make a deadly combination,not all shabby on depth either although you do loose out on ground coverage.

3 hours ago, RickUK said:

Very well done,the 6'' coil on the Nox on trashy sites make a deadly combination,not all shabby on depth either although you do loose out on ground coverage.

I initially covered that area with the 11" coil and removed the good targets (and trash) that I found, but there were a few spots that reported multiple objects very close together and some "iffy" numbers and tones that I didn't dig, so I went back with the 6" coil and found the rings in 3 of those iffy spots, the rest were trash. 🙂

Fantastic hunting on your part with some great finds. Keep up the good work and good luck on your next hunt!

On 12/6/2020 at 10:32 PM, pinpointa said:

Howdy, what range of vdi's did the rings come in on the nox.

The 14K gold ring came in at a solid 11 and the silver rings hit at 20 and 21. The silver at 20 had a flat orientation while the other one at 21 was on its side.

On 12/8/2020 at 2:15 AM, CPT_GhostLight said:

The 14K gold ring came in at a solid 11 and the silver rings hit at 20 and 21. The silver at 20 was had a flat orientation while the other one at 21 was on its side.

Thanks for this solid useful info!