Found a rare undetected park this weekend (I'm assuming). It was started in the late 20's. The first day,Saturday was 36 degrees and windy. My buddy  with the nox 800, found around $5.00 in clad and a 37 merc. and a 1940 WL 1/2 dollar. I hit nothing but clad about $4.00. Sunday was way colder, but a way better day for finds. My buddy again hit up on 3 merc's and a small silver ring. I redeemed myself by finding a 1918 merc a 1959 rosevelt and a 1964 Kennedy 1/2. I also found a lone buffie, (my first one in years), game galaxy token, $3.50 in clad and what I believe to be an Oldsmobile key ring ? Not sure of the era on this, but it has a serial # on the back. Seems to be made from brass. Very cool find I think. We stopped digging penny's within the first hour, this place was filthy with them. I'm looking forward to some more good finds here soon, because we only hunted an acre out of about 30.

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_1742.jpg

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1740.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1736.jpg

Two days out and each of you gets a half dollar?!  I'm envious.

I think you are right about the key fob having an Oldsmobile emblem.  Lots of similar designs can be found on Google Images.  I thought it might be old (pre-50's) but I noticed a zip code which means 1963 or later.  (The two letter state abreviations also were introduced at the same time.)  I have something similar from GMAC (the banking division that did GM's internal financing) from back in the late '80s with that postage guarantee.  I wonder why Milwaukee; could it have been a dealership's address?  Just a WAG on my part.  I find lots of keys (and assume all park detectorists do) but not anything quite like that.  It's surprising there wasn't a key attached.

Rare to find an unsearched park.  And so many potential silver targets that you treated copper pennies as trash?  Mind if I come along behind you and sweep up the dregs?

I'd welcome you anytime!!! GB As always thanks for your help on the finds.

Thats a descent haul, trade hunting grounds? You can sharpen your skills on sparse targets in iron and trash riddled spots others gave up on 🙂

Excellent finds and pictures dog!💰

I forgot where that park was; can you tell me again!🤣 👍👍

Great finds for sure and wish you the best of luck on your next hunt.

Old parks and churches are the best.