Mosty Sunny And Gold Racer Detecting

Hello

It was finally a decent day today with some sun. So I made it out to a spot not far from home to field test the new Makro gold racer.
This detecting place has pretty hot mineralization. It ground balances between 85-89. I ran the Racer in all metal. I kept the sensitivity at default 65 setting. The ground has quite a few hot rocks and the racer wavered a little. So I increased isat up to 8-9 and the wavering after going over any hot rocks was quickly remedied. It does run quite smooth in all metal for a pretty hot area. With isat it retunes quickly and dont miss a beat. The signals even deeper or small were easy to hear. This detector is very strong on tiny targets. I didnt try audio boost. But I had no problems hearing the signals.
It stays ground balanced good and I had no issues with bump sensitivity.
I didnt have alot of field time today, but the Racer was very comfortable in that time. I only tried the 10x5 dd coil, but I will have to try other size coils one of these trips out. Gold racer found about 50-60 pieces of lead. But did manage to find some nice gold too. First time out with gold racer found 2.4 dwt for the day. It is definitely a good gold hunter. The gold racer was a nice surprise.
Thats it till next time
Good luck

I have a few videos I will post also

post-764-0-97468000-1454211277_thumb.jpg

post-764-0-55914500-1454211292_thumb.jpg

post-764-0-32913700-1454211312_thumb.jpg

post-764-0-22797100-1454211339_thumb.jpg

post-764-0-74929700-1454211355_thumb.jpg

Nice finds, and thanks for the links to your live-action youtube videos! Nicely done, and thanks for the streaming dialogue about target sounds, etc.

It's nice to have another field update on the Racer.

All the best,

Lanny

Sweet finds, wtg!

CAgold,

I guess i am going to have to rig my camera up on my shaft--- like yours--

I used a go pro on my 3500 with a bicycle handlebar mount--it worked ok but i would like to be able to twist it at least 90 def to the left so i can film digging better--- i always lay my detector down on my right side and keep the coil away from the hole--that puts a straight mounted camera looking into the wild blue yonder.......

I have some time off so i will  get that done---