More Exciting News From Xp

Kickindirt

11 hours ago, brys said:

there factory doesnt seem to have many workers acc to the videos of their premises  and a robotic arm no wonder theyre slow

Wondering what your game is? 

I mean you see a pic of some boxes and somehow you flip that around as XP has a slow production facility because they use automation?  Huh?  Seems like a wise move in the age of COVID that can rapidly take down your entire human touch labor factory force in about a day.

You own a Deus but seem committed to a persistent negative vibe in the XP enthusiast forum.  As Steve has mentioned before numerous times, people like to come to the brand specific forums generally to celebrate their equipment.  Yes.  No machine is perfect and valid criticism and complaints about specific technical performance or build quality issues are fair game.  But non-specific, continuous raining on the parade is just tiresome and off-putting.  Just my opinion. Feel free to fire away.

16 hours ago, PimentoUK said:

The cynic in me thinks that is a photo of empty cartons that have just been delivered to the factory. Hence why they've been opened up. Notice the flimsy single layer of parcel tape that's been cut through to open the boxes?

I was just about to go on a rant about everything these days seemingly being turned into a nefarious conspiracy.  

Then I went back and looked at the photo.  Hmm.

Anyway, be that as it may, you might be right about what XP actually photographed but it might just be a convenient visual backdrop to illustrate their legitimate production delivery announcement which never said the photo depicted the actual shipping units.  Funny.

Just a picture to get the message out that the first big shipment is going to go out as planned. I’d love to see wall to walk pallets full and that they said TENS of thousands instead of just thousands.  My preorder didn’t get in until Dec 9 so I have to think I might have to wait for the following batch closer to late January.  As I sold every detector I had to allow me to order mine, and as it’s been surprisingly mild so far, I’m down to digging out old trash pits with pin pointer and shovel or site scouting. Appears to me XP has a well thought-out roll out plan. 
   I’m assuming, Chase, that you are waiting for yours as well?