Little Oldie Silver From Sundays Hunt

Was waiting for buddy to hollar for a permission hunt so in the meantime figured I'd take a quick run around the corner from my house and take a few swings. First coin a 1763 Danish Indies 24 Skilling. Paper thin silver in with iron. Trusty Tejon sniffed it out nicely. Later that day the permission hunt was crap lol.

67070253259__0A986E70-6AE2-472E-8A91-43690D6E2362.JPG

67070405669__B8E72D67-21C3-48E3-BAFC-87DA12FD4085.JPG

Unusual and great find! The history is cool. 👍

Was unusual, knew it was old but threw me because of the design then saw that glimps of a date.

Luckily my bucket list is a work in progress so I add to it as I go so it is always complete.

This one is added 🙂

Nice coin for sure and odd that it was found there. I didn't know that type of coin would be in that area, but I'm just a little new at this.

Good luck on your next hunt.

Awesome coin!!! First one of those I've seen dug. Stop reading this and get back there hunting 😆

Very nice find kac! That coin is certainly something you don't see every day, much less dig one. Well done!

Think of the Travel Log that coin could tell! That has to be more rare than Spanish silver. I wonder what it's equivalent value was while in circulation.

• The title was changed to Little Oldie Silver From Sundays Hunt