My New Detecting Buddy Is Kinda Stuck In One Spot

I started out today Detecting by myself on a rather large property. After about 1 hour I decided to call it quit's. A little discouraged, I figured I needed a partner who could help me out with this daunting piece of property. So I decided to try and find someone to give me a hand. I was looking for someone who had a fair amount of detecting experience and was proficient with the 800 and a Tesoro machine. I called everyone I could think of and they all were busy. So back to the house I went, As I pulled into the driveway I noticed a fellow detecting my yard !!!!  What the hell, I ran over and confronted him. He reached out to shake my hand but something was wrong. Something was off. After a few minutes of banter I realized maybe this fellow could help me with the big property and maybe I should ask him to help me. After all I was desperate for help. He told me he has been detecting for many many years and was very good at detecting. He has a Tesoro umax and runs a Equinox 800. So what the hell I asked him to help out, He agreed but on one condition. He would help BUT he could only help till October 31st and then he had to leave. We shook hands (kinda) and off we went. 

HAPPY PRE HALLOWEEN ALL !!!!!!!!

IMG_3578.jpg

IMG_3575.jpg

IMG_3576.jpg

Should sneak that into one the parks where no detecting is allowed 🙂

Be like the fake deer to catch poachers!

If he is as good as he says he is, you will have to get him a pair of suspenders to keep his heavy finds pouch from pulling his pants down!

I was thinking of using it to distract the kids from asking me for my treasure.

That is awesome! To make it look like me you'd have to cover it with camouflage, and a bandana. Woodland from the 80s Army! 😀

That's my jam. 😁

Scare Crow updates are coming soon, Anyone have a request? I have a few in mind!!!!

Jeepers Creepers it ain't; thankfully!! Nearly a "Bob" though!!👍👍

Whats the big deal, you just detected a beach with that guy last week.

Better hope someone don't knock that guy out and steal his rig.