A Nice Start To The Month

I got out today for a 3.5hr hunt. The hunt didn’t start all that great since my headphones wouldn’t power up. I had to hunt using the speaker and that was a PITA with wave action. The plated ring is the first one I found and it fooled me for split second. The next ring was the one with the hearts. I wasn’t expecting anything else in that area so I decided to move to a different area. I’m glad I did since my second target was the middle gold ring. A couple minutes later and few feet away I found the nugget ring. I gridded that area for another hour but didn’t find any other rings/jewelry so I called it a day. Good luck out there.

3F9D132A-8F1D-4B2E-B2E8-9E788C1D70DB.jpeg

7F3D91A8-34B3-48CD-9634-4BF96FE2FDDE.jpeg

2D13B26F-FB6C-44C6-BA08-F6972EAD5C9B.jpeg

20D74E7D-DD75-4817-97F2-8C1E7F8D0B34.jpeg

That's just great!

You really have done well this month, so take the rest of the month off and let someone else have a chance.

Good luck on your next outing and stay safe out there.

Wow, that's the way to start. Impressive gold.

2 hours ago, matt said:

That's a heck of a start! Can't wait to see your end of month totals and hopefully you don't hunt anywhere close to me!

He hunts close to me!!!!  WTG

3 hours ago, matt said:

That's a heck of a start! Can't wait to see your end of month totals and hopefully you don't hunt anywhere close to me!

Thanks. I’m hoping this hunt is a good sign of what’s to come. HH

9 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

He hunts close to me!!!!  WTG

I’ve stopped hunting your beach because you don’t even leave me crumbs now 😢. I even got the Manticore and still nada 🥴 Good luck on your next outing.