Coiltek Now Selling From Their Own Website?

Well that explains why Coiltek does not sell to distributors who do not have a retail outlet - they will be offering direct sales themselves. Just did a quick check on the Goldhawk 10 x 5" - Coiltek sell for $579 AUD + $35 AUD flat rate shipping, the local distributor in Adelaide sells for the same price of $579 AUD but has free shipping so i am not too sure how many sales Coiltek will pick up locally in Australia. Maybe not set up for the Australian market.

On 2/11/2023 at 7:17 PM, Rob Allison said:

We are a dying bread, small dealers will all go away at some point in the future.  

P.S.  If you see me selling Lemonade along the roadside, don't laugh! :wub:

Rob

I'll be standing in front of him to sell the cup that he'll be pouring the lemonade.

You are correct Rob in so many ways.  I do know that CT selling their coils will be at Retail not MAP.  Don't know how long that will last, as that's the starting point.  

As Steve H mentioned, the detector manufactures are slowly getting there as well.

Keep your hardhat on buddy as I think we're about ready for a serious ride.

Hey Gerry,

Hope we both can weather the storm.  We both have been long time Minelab & Coiltek supporters, so hopefully they understand a little bit of our frustration.  We haven't given up, we have continued to sell, promote and train anyone interested in these products for many years.  

God Bless,

Rob

It is the age of buying online. Sign of the times. A customer either buys online from a dealer or direct from the manufacturer. If the manufacturer can make a bit more money for themselves by cutting out the middle men then why wouldn't they? Been a tough few years with covid etc, as we all well know, so the bottom line is what really matters for a manufacturer. Tough for you dealers, I know, but money is money for the manufacturers. Looks like they are throwing you under the bus. Times they are a changing.

D4G