Gold Seeker Adventures New Video

Nice job on the gold, and I know that you are right about the slopes on the edge of a creek bed as i have found plenty of gold in the same areas. Mine are smaller but they are still gold and that's what counts.

Nice area where you are detecting unlike the the creeks that I have around me.

Good luck on your next outing.

• Like 1

Thanks Valens, it really sucks hiking up and down the side of the mountain to get to the meadow as the forest service has a gate up on both roads getting to our claim and getting a key requires too much government overreach to get it, so we just hike the 1/4 -1/2 mile in and out every day. It sucks. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Goldseeker5000 said:

Thanks Valens, it really sucks hiking up and down the side of the mountain to get to the meadow as the forest service has a gate up on both roads getting to our claim and getting a key requires too much government overreach to get it, so we just hike the 1/4 -1/2 mile in and out every day. It sucks. 

It took us over 3 yrs to get access to our eastern claims. They were gated and the road in was used by the county, Forest Service, & one home owner who accessed his property through the gate. We finally put in our plans of operation & have had access & our own lock ever since. Make a plan - even if it's just to sample & prospect, & you should be able to drive in. I know you shouldn't need to go that route but it's either that or cut the lock.

As a matter of fact, the first wk we were accessing the claims through the gate with our own lock the neighbor who lives east of our claims called the Forest Service. They told him we were ok to be there. We have made friends with him now. However, back then he called the county after the Forest Service. We went to the gate one morning to find 4 county truck waiting for us. I laughed & told the crew that it looks like they have us outnumbered. They wanted to know how we got access & permission. I explained to them that when we applied for our plan of operation it was out for public comment for months & no one responded or cared. Then once we got access a heck broke loose. There was nothing they could do & we are all friends now. Just goes to show how there is such a lack of communication sometimes.

• Like 1

I bought a lock smiths gun that picks any lock in less than a minute because I seem to lose a lot of keys.

With your case I would pick the lock, open the gate, drive in, and then close and lock the gate back.

That would save time and waking

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my new video. This is the 14.5" deep heart shaped nugget. 

• Like 4

I was using the NF Exceed 6000

• Thanks 1