Some Northern Nevada Gold

Now that's why you should post more often, there would have been some great stories behind those gold finds.

• Like 3

Very nice finds for sure, and glad you were able to get them.

Have you found anything this year with the heat being so bad?

Good luck and stay safe out there.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nvgoldhunter said:

lots of stories behind those finds --and lots more with other finds--maybe I'll come out of my shell and share some more. Basically i have been pretty much of a loner when it comes to detecting for nuggets. As many of you know it takes great persistence to even find one nugget--and most people get bored very easily and loose interest.  

100% correct. I too am a bit of a loner when it comes to detecting for gold. I think you need to be, & not from a selfish point of view, but I find I get into a zone of concentration & focus. I read this little saying somewhere & will repeat it here, A mental ground balance. Being by yourself you just go bout things at your own pace with no pressure to hurry up or rush or interruptions. These days it is those really faint on the fringe of detection signals that pay off, & you need to be on your game.

Detecting for gold, for me, isn't always about the gold but also getting out into nature & enjoying the day. The gold being a bonus. Surprising how the gold seems to come along though. If it weren't for the love of the outdoors I could see how people could get bored & loose interest. That being the case it just wasn't for them.

Be nice to hear some of your adventures to go with your finds.    

Again... nice finds.

D4G

• Like 6