Sharing Information With My Detector Prospector Family

• The title was changed to Sharing Information With My Detector Prospector Family

2 hours ago, klunker said:

I recently spent a couple of days with ---- ----- ----- and ------ at the famous ----- ---- mine in ------- county, California. We all found some nice gold, but I found a bit more because I was willing to dig a little bit deeper. The gold was mostly in a strata of ----- ---- rock and was very course and there were few small bits, even using a 6000 to check behind my 7000.

If any of you should go there be advised to say to the left when you get to the --- ----- ----- or you will definitely get stuck for hours, and if you camp out be sure to ---- - ----- ----- because there are numerous -------- and ---- --------- teeth and will tear you apart with there claws. Oh, by the way don't try to get to the mine by going -- --- ----- ----- as the map is incorrect and you will ---- ---- ------- and there is no place to turn around

Will be there on the weekend....😉

Great gold, congrats!

GC

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Great hunt and it looks like there was some hard work involved as it has affected your mind while you were writing this story. So many blanks to fill in could be a sign of some serious problems for you, so I think that you should take me to the area that you are describing and I will help you re-write this story.

Good luck and stay safe out there.

Great looking gold.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Thanks 1

Detecting is like a box of chocolates ...

• Like 4

3 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Detecting is like a box of chocolates ...

You never know what might find YOU. 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

klunker, very informative, did not expect that degree of specific information, thanks for sharing. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well , I filled in all the blanks ..... 🧐

I didn't even know anybody was digging in my yard !🙄

You hid the holes like nobody was ever there too .  😩

Looks like a good hunt. WTG 🤑

• Like 3