XP DEUS V4 New Accessories Announcement

Ringmoney

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've known to be wrong but I don't see anything coming out of XP Deus by the end of 2016. It hurts to mark one of the coils off my wish list for this year.

There is a old saying that fits this and that is Bird in hand is better than two in bush.   Oh well good things come to who that wait. No matter what I'm not going to run out and sell my XP Deus. The older I get the more I need less weight to swing.

Chuck

I will stick with my preferred option version 2,have that installed in both of my machines,just personally like it over 3.2

I know Steve but we where talking about the coil i know the coil is available for the African/Middle.east market ?

RR

Rick UK

I have the V. 3.2 that it came with but what do you like so much about the V. 2 ?. Can you are maybe someone else tell me what's the difference between the two versions.

In my thinking a new version is not a advance to the rear. I know we all have likes and dislikes but Rick's reply derail me.

Chuck

2 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Rick UK

I have the V. 3.2 that it came with but what do you like so much about the V. 2 ?. Can you are maybe someone else tell me what's the difference between the two versions.

In my thinking a new version is not a advance to the rear. I know we all have likes and dislikes but Rick's reply derail me.

Chuck

Dont ask me i went from the V1.3 to  the V3 :)

RR

7 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Rick UK

Chuck

Not sure if you have used or heard of 'Gary's Sifter' programme but its a slightly lower powered of his most popular 'Hot settings' which is based around the full tones audio,this lower powered version is much suited for trashy sites that i detect on,say like roman or saxon sites which i find using 'full ones' will drive me basically mental.

What i find is when using version 2 i use a similar lower powered settings without loosing much depth but it copes with the trash better and uses 2 tones rather than full tones,by setting the 2nd iron tone at the right level,one can basically achieve a single tone machine that basically when you get a signal you dig all of them and trash/small iron all you get is a very low iron grunt that you leave.This suits my style of detecting much better than than having a massive amount of audio noise that i find drains me after a few hours.

Hence this is the reason i use version 2,i am not knocking version 3.2 or anything like that,but i can adapt the Deus more too my detecting requirments but still basically keeping the same features that we are all familiar with the Deus.