New Equinox Beach Report From Hawaii

Anyone talked to Pete Anderson to see if he has the shafts ready yet?   I need ask him.......... i just dont like aluminum for salt water.   Ill keep the shaft for resale.  Cant believe i didnt notice that.   I did like the lower shaft the head was a much harder plastic...... but its very hard to top Petes shafts.   All these extras....... but its still less that $2500 lol. 

Why did Dr Tones detector battery run flat and then Derek McLennans phone battery run flat . If it was only to give a sneak peek I wish they would just say this is only what we are able to show you . If not then as a boss I'm glad they don't work for me . On something everyone is eager to see  perform , it just  wasn't professional . Can you imagine taking a car out for a demo and running out of fuel . Sorry but I expect better . 

I give them credit for at least trying. I could take the entire day today and tomorrow to shoot Equinox video, edit it, and post it. Maybe drive over to the coast and do a full beach production. And spend a few hours shooting live coin digs. That however sounds like a lot of time to me that I could use doing something more fun, like metal detect. And then there would be the critics. Why bother?

6 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I give them credit for at least trying. I could take the entire day today and tomorrow to shoot Equinox video, edit it, and post it. Maybe drive over to the coast and do a full beach production. And spend a few hours shooting live coin digs. That however sounds like a lot of time to me that I could use doing something more fun, like metal detect. And then there would be the critics. Why bother?

Yeah, you need to do something about that unnatural lighting in your indoor videos, Steve.  Very unprofessional.