What Would You Like In The Next XP Detector ?

I’d have to say the Orx has been a successful venture for XP. But what comes next?  Their R&D must be working on a next generation detector, so what direction do you think they will go? An incremental change in existing technology or a whole new direction?  I haven’t a clue but I’m interested in what others think might be coming in the future, although right now I’m sure their focus is on getting their stock replenished after COVID 

Hi relicmeister ,

From what I know XP will release their first multifreq machine in the coming months . it will probably a  "fast mf" detector to be very efficient in iron trashed areas like the Apex , and as usual a very  light machine. Future will tell ..

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Ridge Runner said:

Palzynski

If what you say is true then I hope the HF coils from my ORX work on it.

Chuck 

New coils have been designed for the Apex , I imagine that iwill be the same with the new XP ... 

Alain

• Like 2

Gold pans, sluices and fancy backpacks from XP are nice but........an XP simultaneous multi frequency detector with some typical XP speed would be fantastic if I can afford it................. $$$$

To be fair, they did produce the X35 coils and I do really appreciate their Mi-6 paired pinpointer. It works very well.

• Like 4

Simultaneous multi frequency would seem to be the logical choice, given every other mfg is coming out with them. Now if they made the coil attached with a cable and 100% proof that would be awesome.

A XP version of a better Nox if it make sense..........But i got nothing against minelab.XP is well known for it s build quality and its speed to solve problems......and they had a loooooot of time to work on something new.....or maybe the nox send all their project on the drawing board.

RR

The only thing I’ll say is I’ll be here if and when it comes out. 

I just can’t sit around and wait being  I’ve got the ORX already with the Simplex and this New to me that is Tarsacci I need to get out as of yet not so.

I see myself now with a detector in each hand and one attached to my butt with a windshield washer motor running it .

Chuck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
11 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

The only thing I’ll say is I’ll be here if and when it comes out. 

I just can’t sit around and wait being  I’ve got the ORX already with the Simplex and this New to me that is Tarsacci I need to get out as of yet not so.

I see myself now with a detector in each hand and one attached to my butt with a windshield washer motor running it .

Chuck 

Chuck you do have a knack for painting vivid (though sometimes disturbing) pictures using just words. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have used the DEUS for the last 8 years! I absolutely love that machine! Awesome target separation, thinking the tarsacci would make a great backup machine to the deus....lol!! But now thinking the DEUS will make a great back up machine to the Tarsacc!! lol!! 

• Like 1