AQ Scores Its First Gold Ring

Went out this morning to a high tide and hunted all wet sand. Second target I dug was extremely deep and smooth sounding in all directions. I was hunting at 7.5 delay and ATS around 1. After 4 full scoops and with pinpointing carefully done, out came this 14K, 7.9 gram ring with 5 small diamonds. I was pleasantly surprised as our beaches are still sanded in and it was only 10 minutes into the hunt. Another "first" for me is the small Mexican 10c coin.

AQ first Gold Ring 1a.jpeg

AQ first gold ring1.jpeg

AQ first gold ring scale.jpeg

Wow ! You were I guess very focused from the start ! 

At the end of the detection it might have been more difficult! 

Your sand level seems to be of interesting to the IMPULSE AQ, and must not be inaccessible to other detectors. 

You should be able to enjoy it! Good luck :tongue:

Congrats on a nice ring.

HH

Mike

Nice score!! Were you using any disc or AM. I've used the 7.5 delay and like it. Great looking ring. Congrats!

1 hour ago, schoolofhardNox said:

Nice score!! Were you using any disc or AM. I've used the 7.5 delay and like it. Great looking ring. Congrats!

I’ve been using all metal. Some of the iron targets would give a double beep in some directions but I dug them anyway. There were not many targets and all is from a 3 1/2 hour hunt. Will be back at it tomorrow. I play with the tone and mute a little but still dig just about all. 

That's how you do it- congrats!!! The first of many I bet!

That one is a beauty!