Last Weeks Golden Low Tides

I got out twice last week to hit the negatives.  All were found with a TDI BH waist to chest deep in a drysuit.

Both golds are 14k. The Eagle is silver.  Water was cold but with this many targets it keeps you warm digging plus yellow warms you up also.

2 silver rings are missing as my Grandkids got them. It used to be just my wife who would claim my treasures.

neg.jpg

Nice haul Jim, growing up surfing in California i know what you mean, the yellow keeps you warm in cold water. 😁 ht

Quite a hunt for a winter day in New England!  Do you know how many of those ultra-crusted coins are silver?

Wow look at all those nickels!! They sound so good. Congrats on the yellow and silver.  Great days hunt for sure.

Been a while since I had a hunt with so many good targets like that- congrats on what looks like a fun hunt!

Great hunt in cold water, I hope you keep up the good work on your next hunt.

19 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

Quite a hunt for a winter day in New England!  Do you know how many of those ultra-crusted coins are silver?

Large black is silver quarter. 2 smaller blacks are silver dimes. the in-between sized is a nickel and I am assuming it is a war nickel because of it being black and all other nickels are not.   I dont clean most targets because  when I look at them it brings back memories of finding them, if they are cleaned they look like the money in my pocket.

7 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Great hunt in cold water, I hope you keep up the good work on your next hunt.

Thank  you   I will wait until next negatives.

2 hours ago, Hamid said:

Very nice 👍 Congratulations 🎈🎊 

what is the weight of gold pendant? Thank you for sharing 🏝😎

Its hallow only 2.2

49 minutes ago, rvpopeye said:

Jim

Impressive collection for a hunt !

Salisbury ?

No RI