Who Has Their Order In For A Legend???

9 hours ago, calabash digger said:

Strange...I am buying out of the first batch just to test it.

I can't wait for your videos! I had one on pre-order the moment they announced it. I cancelled because of the video you and others did on the Deus II which I also have on pre-order.

I would have a year ago, But not now. The 800 fits the bill in the MF department. EVEN if it was slightly better than the 800 I just couldn't see the benefit of adding that machine to my toolbox. I think the early hype and VERY late arrival is going to hurt their sales. Some people can only wait so long before they move on (like I did). Playing catch up in a niche market is a bad place to be.

Net. Compressed VDI turns me off however I hope it works great for all who purchase one.

Hey George I too haven’t seen anything thing lately that turn me on but what did mama said I couldn’t have her.

I really wish all detector companies would standardize their ID numbers so  all ID’s from one detector to another would be the same. 
I’d like it to be 1 to 100 reading would be great.

Chuck 

2 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Hey George I too haven’t seen anything thing lately that turn me on but what did mama said I couldn’t have her.

I really wish all detector companies would standardize their ID numbers so  all ID’s from one detector to another would be the same. 
I’d like it to be 1 to 100 reading would be great.

Chuck 

Never could get use to it. I still use and love the Gold Kruzer. It checks all my boxes.