** Lost Gold At The Dead Man's Mine ** A Miners Journal **

On 6/29/2023 at 2:26 PM, GhostMiner said:

Perhaps it was the argument with Steve & knowing what he really thought of me & my writings.

@GhostMiner

My two cents:

Steve regretted his comments made in the heat of the moment and apologized (several times).  I would hope you could accept his apology, move on from your hurt feelings and fire up your writing juices to continue with your story.  You have a large number of readers waiting for the next chapter.

8 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

@GhostMiner

My two cents:

Steve regretted his comments made in the heat of the moment and apologized (several times).  I would hope you could accept his apology, move on from your hurt feelings and fire up your writing juices to continue with your story.  You have a large number of readers waiting for the next chapter.

Yes, I need to stick to what I do here & stay away from the other stuff. The only reason I chimed in was because I had been contacted by that shows producers multiple times & passed. But we already put all that out in the air & I've moved on. As far as the journal goes i'm not sure yet. Might just put it out on Youtube or something like that. Or maybe continue here again when ready. Need a break. Thanks for reading & supporting.

I can clearly remember, in a time long ago when things were quite different. I used to get into scraps often and as early as kindergarten. I remember the principal would pull out a leather strap about 8" long. He would have us BOTH put our hands out palm up. And smack our palms. Once. It hurt pretty bad. Then he would look us square in the eye and say we couldn't go back to class until we shook hands and made up. That was pretty hard to do, however, it was something that actually worked. When you shake and make up it's like some kind of social agreement. Guys would say things like yeah we shook hands and that was the end of it. How times have changed...

6 hours ago, Tahoegold said:

I can clearly remember, in a time long ago when things were quite different. I used to get into scraps often and as early as kindergarten. I remember the principal would pull out a leather strap about 8" long. He would have us BOTH put our hands out palm up. And smack our palms. Once. It hurt pretty bad. Then he would look us square in the eye and say we couldn't go back to class until we shook hands and made up. That was pretty hard to do, however, it was something that actually worked. When you shake and make up it's like some kind of social agreement. Guys would say things like yeah we shook hands and that was the end of it. How times have changed...

All I did was make a statement about a TV show. I never mentioned names. 

I know, it was implied. However, I'm just sayin' sometimes time heals and in a little while maybe you won't feel so sore about it all after all. Anyways, that's what I'm hoping for. A break and a little 4th of July BBQ may soften things. I hope 100 people click the Like button! 

59 minutes ago, Mike Furness said:

GhostMiner ... Please don't abandon the story line ... I look forward to reading it daily and disappointed when I don't see additional info. Sorry you had a run in with Steve. Hope you both can somehow over come the differences. 

All is fine. Just taking a break. 

15 hours ago, GhostMiner said:

All is fine. Just taking a break. 

Been away for a month in sunny QLD Aus. and missed most of this. Both you and Steve put a lot of time in entertaining us all on this forum, so I hope your BREAK is a lot less than the one I just had.

🙈 🙉🙊  ...........  🙌