10 Must Have Deus II Accessories

☠ Cipher

15 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

I got them both in this offer:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08MQXDBWD

After some research I pulled the trigger, looked like I got the pouch for $10, better than nothing. The pouch isn't all that great but it's good to have a backup rig. I wore two pouches out last year.

Actually, that’s the 280 backpack, Bob.  Cipher posted the 240 rucksack which is smaller and appears to be about $100 less than the 280.

PS. The 240 also appears to be unobtainium, at least in the US.

14 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

I would consider this light weight but effective 3D printed stem stand that will keep your detector from toppling over when you set it down

https://www.ebay.com/itm/XP-DEUS-DEUS-2-ORX-stand-/115329220030

I can confirm that this stand works great and fits perfectly. I bought it for my Deus 1 and it now lives on the deus 2 

strick 

49 minutes ago, strick said:

I can confirm that this stand works great and fits perfectly. I bought it for my Deus 1 and it now lives on the deus 2 

strick 

Got one on the way! 👍

21 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Here's the link:

XP Deus 1 & 2 Charging Clip

Now one of those is on the way!

Thanks Cap'n and DP forum for ensuring I'm at the bleeding edge, and bleeding broke 🤣

6 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Actually, that’s the 280 backpack, Bob.  Cipher posted the 240 rucksack which is smaller and appears to be about $100 less than the 280.

PS. The 240 also appears to be unobtainium, at least in the US.

Thanks Hugh, I'll write a review of it, going to use it some next week. Long walk to one of the beaches. The 280 has some nice pouches, and seemed a little more robust for carrying water and other heavy items.

I'm sure gonna look like Johnny Detectorist... 🤣

42 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Thanks Hugh, I'll write a review of it, going to use it some next week. Long walk to one of the beaches. The 280 has some nice pouches, and seemed a little more robust for carrying water and other heavy items.

I'm sure gonna look like Johnny Detectorist... 🤣

That will make two of us.  I already have a 280.  It’s my detecting go bag, you know, when you just have to “go detecting” at a moment’s notice. 😜