Deus 2 Coin Hunt High Mineralization

51 minutes ago, Valens Legacy said:

Nice hunt with a good ratio of coins to pull tabs.

Good luck on your next hunt.

The pull tabs were dug because they were possible gold jewelry targets. Using Deus 2 with its target ID spread in the low to mid nonferrous range, there is very little overlap of pull tabs and US nickels unless the tabs are damaged.  I knew those 21 nickels were either nickels or gold jewelry. Same with the pull tabs. 

Dang, Jeff, you really spanked that hunt, congrats! and well done!

Wow Emoji-100.jpg

Plus 1 on the Tek-Point/F-Pulse. I've started carry my F-Pulse again with the MI-6 and use it to hit those really deep targets that are just beyond the reach of the MI-6.

1 hour ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Dang, Jeff, you really spanked that hunt, congrats! and well done!

Wow Emoji-100.jpg

Plus 1 on the Tek-Point/F-Pulse. I've started carry my F-Pulse again with the MI-6 and use it to hit those really deep targets that are just beyond the reach of the MI-6.

This interests me, but maybe it's a mineralization thing. 🤔 I have an F-Pulse now, and haven't found it to be any more useful than the MI-6. I do run the MI-6 at full sensitivity however, and find it detects targets far deeper and more accurately. Guess I'll add it to my bag for Culpeper next week. 🙂

All I have to say is that you are very handy with a screw driver..I don't know if I can dig out  9" deep coin with a probe or screw driver. 3-4 inches no problem...nice shooting there Jeff

strick

2 hours ago, strick said:

All I have to say is that you are very handy with a screw driver..I don't know if I can dig out  9" deep coin with a probe or screw driver. 3-4 inches no problem...nice shooting there Jeff

strick

That would be x 2. HH jim tn

On 3/19/2023 at 11:12 AM, F350Platinum said:

This interests me, but maybe it's a mineralization thing. 🤔 I have an F-Pulse now, and haven't found it to be any more useful than the MI-6. I do run the MI-6 at full sensitivity however, and find it detects targets far deeper and more accurately. Guess I'll add it to my bag for Culpeper next week. 🙂

It must be a mineralization thing. Keep in mind, this is hunting in a park situation where I can't dig plugs and have to pinpoint from the surface. I run my MI-6 at 49 on the D2 and the F-Pulse will usually go about an inch or so deeper and if I "super tune" it, it will go an easy 3-4 inches deeper. But in a relic hunt situation where I can dig with a shovel, I don't need to use the F-Pulse.