New Rutus Detector Announced

A new detector Versa in our offer.
Waterproof to a depth of 2.5 m.
Lightweight 1.3kg.
Telescopically folds flat so it can be conveniently placed in a backpack.
Operating frequency range from 4 to 40 kHz or Multi Frequency operation.
Built-in rechargeable battery with a run time of 10 to 25 hours (average 15).
In addition to motion and Dual mode, a new non motion mode with tone identification.
Versa supports SR-1 headphones and OS-2 receiver.
Full specification and price will be announced soon.

• The title was changed to New Rutus Detector Announced

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I LOVE the Atrex's performance and features, but the only waterproof machine I have is the Equinox and it's old.  I'm afraid to dunk it since it's out of warranty by a few years.

Maybe I'll sell the Atrex and try out the Versa.

bigtime1973, you can buy them from an overseas dealer and have them shipped to the states.  That's how I got my Atrex.

Nice looking machine with some interesting features. Looks like the Equinox and the Legend may have a direct contender.

The Dual Mode & Non Motion All Metal with Tone ID looks very promising. 10 Multi frequency choices also along with many Single frequency options is almost too much for me to comprehend. I like it.

image.thumb.png.9ce14c2147223f6656c91bc41a8b2bdc.png

The Rutus VERSA .....looks really good in terms of technical parameters... ,,I'd say excellent.....So we'll see what this detector can do in Terrain...on Monday I'll have the opportunity to test this detector..and compare it...for example with my really good..detectors that I have...👍:smile:

But now I think it's the detector... that many detectorists have been waiting for... - waterproof multi-frequency detector with static and pseudo-static mode / All metal / with tone identification + possibility of Mix mode... which predicts excellent depth parameters... even in really difficult terrains... with fast separation in iron, and in addition to VDI, the graphic display of the target signal/hodograph/ gives an idea of the great potential of this detector in practical detection...

The low weight and compact dimensions of the detector also meet the standards...

Upgrading the software of the detector with the help of Wifi gives the possibility to upgrade the software of the Rutus VERSA detector directly in the field and with the help of a mobile phone or laptop...

As a tester of its predecessor /Rutus Atrex/ and testing of various software.. I know something about it .. and it is an outstanding feature.. which can keep and keep the detector current even in the future....!!!

....Furthermore, I think that Rutus VERSA is a detector that will really compete for a place in popularity on the worldwide detector market.....

Am I the only one who did a double-take when first seeing that image?  Lawyers are already toasting their upcoming cases.  :laugh:

I enjoy seeing what any detecting company comes up with to try and rise above the pack. A good example of this, is Quest and their gyro. Although, that doesn't mean I think the gyro will allow me to find more goodies, and incidentally, I don't. So, when I'm tempted to buy a new detector, I ask myself: Will I find more treasure with it?

So, for you guys that will be purchasing the Versa, are you purchasing it just because it's awesome to have a lot of detectors? (I understand that 😁). Or, are you purchasing it because you think it will find more treasure compared to your current flagship SMF? If the latter, how so?

EDIT- One other question: What's up with Rutus using such tiny screens? Is it because their users in a particular geographic location, and particular sites,  don't use the screen much?

Rutus produces detectors that have excellent detection properties, and can unmask and detect new targets even in heavily pre-detected areas...-as an Atrex tester, I have experienced this many times.. ...and this detector found me other good targets..

..This detector can also provide correct VDI targets and a plot of the signal on the hodograph graph, which is very helpful in correctly identifying the target ... and Dual mode/mix mode/ works very well when eminating unsolicited targets such as various large iron or aluminum foil because you have a very good idea of the size of the target and the strength of the signal....and the detector will not be fooled by larger ferous targets...like a detector with only one dynamic channel...

The advantage of the Rutus is that the detector screen can provide enough information to detect and identify the target... and not just a simple VDI number of the target as in the case of other detectors... and I use THAT very often in my practical detection... and I often prefer this one detector before others...

ATREX -12cm CC coil.jpg