The 12x7 Exceed On The 6000 Is A Beast

14 minutes ago, Goldseeker5000 said:

Every day use tells me a lot of data and my deepest nuggets since having my 6000 have been with the 12x7 except for two nuggets. Both of these were with the 11" and 17" Minelab coils.

I am confused at this statement of yours as you say your deepest nuggets since having the 6000 have been with the 12 x 7 & then in the same breath you say, except for two, & they were both found with the Minelab coils. So the 12 x 7 hasn't found your deepest nuggets with the 6000. Sort of contradicting yourself. The 12 x 7 might have found you more deeper nuggets but by your statement, not the deepest.

D4G

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question,  I'm still patiently waiting for the 16x10 exceed that I paid for almost 12 months ago . 🤭

45 minutes ago, Goldseeker5000 said:

The 12x7 is by far the most stable coil out so far for the 6000. This is just my observation as I hunt for gold full-time for a living with my 6000 & 5000 for two years now. Every day use tells me a lot of data and my deepest nuggets since having my 6000 have been with the 12x7 except for two nuggets. Both of these were with the 11" and 17" Minelab coils. Anyone know when the 10"x16" will be released.? 

4 hours ago, Goldseeker5000 said:

The 12x7 is by far the most stable coil out so far for the 6000

No question.... Agree 100%. I think a smaller DD in AI mode could beat it though lol. Prob have to wait a year for that though 😞 

3 hours ago, Nedkelly said:

Good question,  I'm still patiently waiting for the 16x10 exceed that I paid for almost 12 months ago

With the huge demand for the 12x7, expect later this year.... Sept earliest. Did you buy via Miners Den? Anyone pre-purchasing via them will get priority due to the proximity of MD head office and the NF factory.

4 hours ago, Aureous said:

With the huge demand for the 12x7, expect later this year.... Sept earliest. Did you buy via Miners Den? Anyone pre-purchasing via them will get priority due to the proximity of MD head office and the NF factory.

Yes , Miners Den . Hope your right and they do get priority because I don't think I can hold my breath much longer. Sometimes I think I've been scammed, no updates or communication at all.

39 minutes ago, Nedkelly said:

Yes , Miners Den . Hope your right and they do get priority because I don't think I can hold my breath much longer. Sometimes I think I've been scammed, no updates or communication at all.

They took your money for a product that doesn't even exist? That's crazy.

Miners Den website is now saying preorders closed due to overwhelming demand.  How many other people's money are they holding?  100 ?  Possibly a lot more . They have quite a few stores around the country. Crazy?  Not really, golddigger dave would be sitting back laughing , collecting interest on our money. $750 per person x 12 months . Easy money. 🤑

That's only the 16x10,  I think there would be a lot higher demand for the 2 smaller exceed coils .

2 hours ago, Nedkelly said:

Until Rohan & Co announce the 'ballpark' release date, there's little to update. Its happening....the prototypes were built and field tested but the delays caused by Minelab and the chip wiring diagram fiasco have set back the whole shebang by some months 😞 

My deepest nugget was with the 17" at 15". Second deepest was with the 12x7 this nugget in my most recent thread at 14.5". OVERALL I am getting more deep nuggets with the 12x7. Does that clarify it for you?