With the arrival of new, increasingly high-performance tools and the informative spread of the Internet, the number of finds has decreased dramatically.

On the other hand, due to international events and the market, gold prices have skyrocketed recently.

Although I have owned Deus2 since last March, I only managed to make seven dives in the month of October.

I must admit that a series of 6 out of 7 lucky sessions were productive, and incredibly the Deus2 paid for itself completely.

I am quite busy over the summer, but I am finally starting to communicate with the instrument as I should.

Below is the latest piece from a few days ago.

Screenshot_2023-11-02-16-04-36-577_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg

Most unusual crucifix I have seen. Nice find!!

• The title was changed to Repaid...

Well way to go, Skully, thats a beauty and well done on paying for the D2 with your finds!

That's something many land hunters never do, but I consider mine paid off in great times and cool relics. 😎

Very nice-looking crucifix! And about the number of finds decreasing dramatically... Not too many years ago, maybe 8 at the most I would average one piece of gold for every 4 times out. Not even close anymore. Now it's 4 guys on the beach every time I go out. Keep the gold coming! 

12 hours ago, Skull diver said:

Old beauties to be never seen again in the future 

Years ago I took some gold crosses in to be melted. The guy got all weirded out , saying he couldn't take them. He would be cursed. But I said he has no problem selling them and he says "that's different." Well , my next buyer had no problem. Gold is Gold !