Found a run in laterite yesterday, basically just laterite with the odd bit of quartz here and there. Picked up 1/2 oz of sub gr pieces and as it was late in the day and my ute was 6 klms away I marked and left in the ground 30+ signals.

Returned this morning and picked up 40+grams of subs to 2.5grs. It was all reefy gold that hadn't travelled so I tried tracing it up the hill, marking another 50 or so signals to dig out later.

All of a sudden WHAM!!!!

The back of my ute now has 40+kg of rock absolutely riddled with gold and the signal is still going along and down. This spot will keep me amused for weeks as the initial run is about 30 metres wide and about 100 metres long and who know how big it will expand to.

Not sure what I have yet and too afraid to estimate but it's multi ounces, just how many is the question.

Half the bit I picked up were sunbakers too, sitting there winking at me.

40+grs from today

LoxHaLb.jpg

40+kg of rock / reef/ ore/ something

cuKxYo2.jpg

Crappy pic of random chunk of what it's all like

KQ9HYEc.jpg

Holy cow......... That is a fantastic find.

Turn that place upside down mate. Can't wait to see your totals.

Good on you or anyone that can find such a location.  Thanks for sharing some of your thrill and excitement with us over it.  It's not ours but we are along for a little bit of the ride.  We still have your sense of the unknown rather than a final total.  Try to save some of your personal thoughts on audio/video for your friends or even us later.

All of a sudden WHAM!!!!

That is what it is ALL about.

Mitchel

Awesome Mad one ,  congrats , always expect the unexpected or a great  bit of gold when you post something  :biggrin:

Unbelievably awesome MT.  I hope Gina's scouts don't know where you are :ohmy:

Will be great to see how this pan's out and also to see how you work the area. 

Congrats :wink: