Another Moliagul Speci

Because of heat waves, vehicle trouble and well, almost a complete lack of motivation, I have done very little detecting this year.

In the early days of the 5000 I got the bigger speci at Moliagul and it`s got about half a gram of gold in it.    Since then I have gone over and over and over that area with the 5000, 2300 and 7000 for no result. Yesterday I was out there again and about 15 feet from the first specimen, I got the smaller one with the 7000. Very faint signal that just broke the threshold and about 6" deep.
The bottom picture is the only bit of gold visible in it and is almost impossible to see with the naked eye, but the signal it`s giving off says there`s maybe a half a gram to a gram of gold in it. Once the better half has seen it I`m going to bust it open to see what`s inside but I think with this one I`m going to end up with a heap of small bits of quartz with a little bit of gold in them.    Dave

SDC14033 - Copy.JPG

WIN_20190313_05_03_55_Pro.jpg

At least you have something to show for your efforts.  Try the SDC-2300 on it just to get an idea for those who have an SDC and keep dreaming GPZ.  Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, will be interesting to see if the Coiltek extremes give the SDC that boost, doubt any PI will match the Z overall but that is a personal opinion and will be debated for many more years. Top debate because through it we are getting aftermarket coils for both PIs and Zs.

4 hours ago, klunker said:

Perhaps if you spent less time solving your rubix cube you would spend more time prospecting. There just has to be more rich quartz nearby

ah but there`s the thing Lunk. I have never been able to solve a rubix cube in my life.  The only reason I own that rubrics cube is one day, on a completely unrelated search, I came across a site that claimed to be able to solve any rubics cube in 19 moves or less, and I bought the cube to see if it was true.   It is ?

http://rubiksolve.com/

Hi Dave

Well done.Nice to see you are still finding these little specimens.

I will be back in Aussiland soon so pie in Dunoolly in the morning, detect few hours, dinner in Maryborough and enjoying your company.Looking forward to get few little ones.

GoldEN

On 3/14/2019 at 12:43 PM, phoenix said:

ah but there`s the thing Lunk.

Actually that post was made by Klunker and not me, but I have been a huge fan of the Rubik’s cube since its debut in 1980! ?