Endings And New Beginnings

Steve,

Awesome job man!! Honesty and integrity, are traits that build a reputation and that takes time. The responses you've given that I've read on many of the different machines and accessories have lead me to believe you simply call it like you see it. My grandmother always told me a good name was rathered to be had than great riches. Keep up the good work!! HH!!

Tom

• Thanks 1

Thanks Steve.

I know I'm new here but definitely appreciate your help. I have never envied your position though. You have been the only one to step forward and try to share some info. Its tough to go out on a limb when everyone on the internet has a saw. it takes guts to put yourself front and center. I think you did a great job walking that fine line.

• Thanks 1

Steve - I only recently landed here.  The Equinox was the first truly groundbreaking product release in the past few years because it combined desired features into a light and cost effective product.  Your forum was unique because you cut through all the rumor and fake news and provided honest and reliable first person information on the Equinox. 

So I came here because of the Equinox and stayed because you run a first class forum suitable for whatever machine you swing or style of hunting you pursue with great users who are here to share and learn rather than to troll and create drama.

Glad I benefited from your and your users' insights, even though I was a little late to the party.

Many thanks to you, Steve, and the other users of this great forum.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Steve for all of your insight and honest opinions regarding the Equinox... Hopefully we will all receive ours soon so the dialog can continue.

• Thanks 1

Everyone making it sound like you're leaving for good. Glad you'll still be around but more in the background. 

Thank you you're a class act look forward to advanced user guide too

• Thanks 1

After years of observing the various forums, I can say with confidence that, thru the years, you have stood with honor and fairness.This is the place one could always come for real answers, and never felt put down by the " experts". We will all try to uphold what you have worked so hard to build.......

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mark Gillespie said:

I hope this site doesn't end up like some of the others.

Not going to happen!

Thanks everyone. I certainly will not abandon the forum - it is a labor of love and took too much effort to build to let it go. It's just like you all figure - I am really looking forward to being able to actually use the Equinox and think about nothing other than finding stuff!

I know this has been a long haul for some, but I want to assure everyone I think it's worth the wait. I have never believed I could ever be happy with just a single metal detector, but if I had to choose just one and ditch the rest, Equinox is the one for me.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2