An Update On Deus II Shipping From XP

Kickindirt

1 minute ago, Kickindirt said:

Do it!!! What do you have to lose?? If ya don't like it can prob still sell it and not lose anything. 

Unfortunately that's not the case, I would have difficulty selling it in NZ as there are so few potential buyers.  That's why they're sitting in stock on the first small batch 🙂

Yep, even the 9" version sitting in stock with no interested buyers. 

https://www.jacobsdigital.co.nz/products/xp-deus-ii-detector-22-fmf-coil-9-rc-ws6-headphones

I'm a bit surprised myself, I thought a couple of people would want one.

• Like 1

I was told today that XP shipped mostly 11 inch versions on the theory most folks would opt for the 11 inch coil and buy the less expensive 9 inch coil as an accessory later, rather than get the 9 and then have to buy the more expensive  11 as an accessory later. 

Pretty good insight. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

I thought I saw somewhere that the 9" and 11" coils are selling for the same price. Did that change?

1 hour ago, KennyDee said:

I was told today that XP shipped mostly 11 inch versions on the theory most folks would opt for the 11 inch coil and buy the less expensive 9 inch coil as an accessory later, rather than get the 9 and then have to buy the more expensive  11 as an accessory later. 

Pretty good insight. 

The D2 detector packages are the same price regardless of coil size selected.  If the Deus 2 follows the Deus 1 pricing scheme, the standalone price of the two coils differs by about $20 US, with the larger coil being more expensive.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

I thought I saw somewhere that the 9" and 11" coils are selling for the same price. Did that change?

No sir same price between 9 & 11" packages. Actually also when you buy the coils separately they will all be the same price for 9,11 and 11x13" which is $399.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh my! 1

On 2/18/2022 at 4:49 AM, phrunt said:

Yep, even the 9" version sitting in stock with no interested buyers. 

https://www.jacobsdigital.co.nz/products/xp-deus-ii-detector-22-fmf-coil-9-rc-ws6-headphones

I'm a bit surprised myself, I thought a couple of people would want one.

My MD dealer has a few D2 9" versions still available . Hopefully he has no pb to sell them ...

BTW he told me that the users having a D1 sell them to buy a D2 , and the others having an entry level detector sell them to buy a second hand D1 .  Looks like a general upgrade to quality ... 🙂

• Like 3