Only Have 45 Minutes So Tallio

Great to see some relics, Doggo. My season for that is pretty done, but having someone nail even one cool thing is vicarious pleasure. 👍

It ain't the machine, it's the operator. Bravo again. 👏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Bob, The last cool colonial thing I dug was that KGl a month ago. But you have us all beat with the fancy James 1st sixpence or should I say threepence since it was cut in half, HA HA.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A humble statement from the Pine Tree shilling guy 🤣 I'll never catch ya man, but it's fun to try. 👍 Can't believe the stuff you find. Props. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's a cool find. I just found a button too. It's the fourth overall button to come out of my yard. Mountaineer and it matches one of the other. I think it's from the seventies like yours. Except maybe the 1970's. The others maybe from the forties. My wife found the woman's button. Love to be able hunt around a colonial. Idaho just doesn't have metal buttons from the 1770's.

KIMG0392.JPG

• Like 6

LS, those are some good button's. It doesn't come down to what you find, Its your memories of where you found it. 

• Like 4

Nice find and we all know that you have taken some lessons from 350 to be able to get some of your items.

I really don't know which one of you does better than the other one, as we all read your stories and see all the wonderful items brought back to the land of the living.

I wish both of you good luck and a wonderful year of hunting.

• Like 1

Dog

All in 45 minutes ! 🙄 

Not too shabby . yup.  yup. 😉

Lost Scout 

My mom has a sweater with buttons a lot like that bottom one .

I'll have to give it a closer look tomorrow.👁️‍🗨️

• Like 1