HOLY COWS! I'm speechless

Welcome to the forum by the way! Great to have you here...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, phrunt said:

HOLY COWS! I'm speechless

Oh I know the feeling.  I had no words but " I'm freaking, I'm freaking out, I'm freaking." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Yup, just incredible, I'm feeling your excitement 🙂

Great photos and story too, thanks for the post.

• Thanks 1

wow. thanks for sharing.😎

• Thanks 1

Once again Tim, congratulations on an amazing find! It was a pleasure hunting with you, and glad I could help. I have added a link from the end of my story to yours. Great story telling and photos also!

You need to consider entering the Minelab find of the month competition 😉

• Like 1

Simply amazing who wouldn't freak out!  Thanks for sharing.

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Condor
      I'm late getting out week 4, but unfortunately there wasn't much to report.  We've had wind, then some wind & rain, then some really fine days.  We lost a day here and there between weather, then the meeting with Dave on the X-Coil.  We had 2 long days at the very southern end of the lease and did a great deal of exploring.  We found a few crumbs.  Dennis actually found 12 nuggets that weighed a total of 1.2 grams.  It was enough to keep us busy and always thinking we were one coil swing away from a really good strike.  We just couldn't get that coil over the big stuff.
      I'm using our backup GPX5000 with the 14X9 Coiltek Elite coil while I'm waiting for my Patch Lead to be completed.   I was amazed at how quiet that machine can be.  I cranked up the RX and cranked down the Stabilizer just so I could hear some noise.  I found 3 tiny crumbs, 1 of them in one of my own boot scrapes from last week.  Clearly, the 5000 can find tiny gold.  My Patch Lead is delayed for another week, apparently one of the 5-pin connecter screws twisted off during reassembly.  I'm satisfied I'm not missing much if anything with the 5000, but I really want to get that 17" X-Coil in motion.
      We're making our move to a new lease tomorrow so we've got a full day of packing and hauling Camp Yank.  The flies remain a constant distraction during midday.  I bring out the bug hood the minute one dive bombs my eyes or nose.  They are persistent little buggers,   Dennis is a lot more tolerant.
      Paul made it back safe and sound.  He's chomping at the bit to get some of this $1400 an oz gold out of the ground.  Their backhoe is up and running again, so good things should start happening soon for their team.
      Sorry for the short and relatively uneventful report.  Maybe next week, it's all about the possibilities not the probabilities that keeps us swinging those detectors.  

• By Tnsharpshooter
      I like their success stories page.
      https://www.noktadetectors.com/success-stories/
    • By Tnsharpshooter
      http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/deus/610062-1868-three-cent-nickel.html
    • By Alex dragongold
      Hi all, just wanna show u this find ,was  in a breccia pipe, its not gold but its beautiful too ,cuprite crystal with native copper thanks to the gold monster, regards 👍

• By IdahoPeg
      Been back from wintering in Florida for over a month, and the weather finally got nice so headed to northern Nevada to meet up with some friends and nugget hunt. I got there a day before the others, so took off on the quad to look for new spots. Love the freedom the atv gives me out there, and the scenery is great!

I explored some higher ravines and washes, and actually got a nice little .68g nugget a couple inches down at the edge of a wash. Unfortunately, after quite a few hours hitting the area pretty hard, that was the lone piece.
      We looked for new patches about 60-70% of the next week, and hit a couple old ones the rest of the time. Lots of skunked days. I did get 3 more pieces at a pounded patch, and another while detecting an alluvial fan off the mountains for the first time....Chet got one there too, but the gold was so scattered and random...no patches to be found. While wandering around I noticed this little guy....he wasn’t shy at all, jumped from rock to bush, and waited patiently for me to turn my phone on to get his pic.

Here’s my take for the trip....much smaller than usual for my Nevada outings. Very tough hunting, but a great time anyway. Enjoyed some delicious meals with the guys(Tom is an incredible camp chef!), Chet had repaired and souped up my dry washer over the winter so it’s ready for action up at the cabin, and George found some amazing crystals and gave me a couple cool ones. Brian even made a cameo appearance, and as usual found some nice gold in a short time!

So the sun sets on another detecting adventure....can’t wait for the next one!

• By Condor
      Tough sledding out here in WA.  We've put in a lot of miles exploring along the "line of strike" gold producing zone.  We generally start from old Drill Site roads or old pushes and do a 1/4 mile up and back grid along the likely areas.  The few we're finding are where weathering has exposed deeper ground on the old pushes, plus the Z 7000 can find tiny gold the original detectors missed.  They didn't miss much based on our return so far. 
      Our hearts were thumping yesterday when I got a deep low tone way down in the caprock.  Luckily Nurse Paul was nearby and brought over the jackhammer.  Paul put in a yeoman's effort on the hammer, Dennis and I traded off digging out the hole.  We waved over the hole with everything we had, GPX, GPZ and 2300, and with the exception of the 2300 it all sounded good, but it just never improved even after we were down over a foot.  Finally even the 2300 was giving us a signal and we gave up for the evening.  Paul went back this morning and finally pulled out some kind of hot rock, the story is much more detailed, but that's the jist.  No doubt Paul has his version of events.
      The weather has turned nasty, threatening rain and gusty winds.  Camp Yank took some damage from the wind, turned over the prep table for cooking.  Pots, pans, plates and everything associated got dumped into the dirt.  Paul cleaned it up considerably, but I think he left some soap on my dinner plate, cuz I'm feeling a bit puny this morning.  We have the gazebo anchored on each end with an ATV to keep it from blowing away.  
      Dennis gold photo is his cumulative, mine shows this weeks finds only.  It's just a matter of time till we hit a big one.
      Flies continue to be a menace, they just don't quit.  They're having a tough time today with these gusty winds, but they'll find a way.