X Does It For Me

17 x 12 Spiral, pings tiny .1 gram bits no worries. Pain in the butt digging them but sometimes they lead to bigger and better chunks as was the case for me today. 76 grams at 18 inches, any detector would have heard it, same with the 6 gram bit. 14 gram bit was a different story, 20 inches down and very quite but definitely a dig me signal. With the X running so quiet it was no worries. A bloody pleasure to use, a complete contrast to my stock 14” which is so touch and knock sensitive, it’s had a hard life so maybe just worn out but it never ran as quite as the X.

B94CE7A5-1FA6-4931-98EB-2057D4F98E72.png

Crikey that`s Xn good, your on a roll Coota, do the Emu...... head down arse up and into it.

Brilliant Coota!

So looking forward to butchering my 14"s lead and joining the ranks of the Xmen.

Just have to think up a new super hero name

X still producing on the little run. Didn’t want to take the 17x12 off the Zed and use the 19. Coiltek 18” pinged a fair percentage of these, punches deep.

C86E2DA7-C0DD-4763-AE17-009F9D96B25B.jpeg

Hey Coota, nice work!!  I had to laugh a little bit because they looked like turds at a glance.  But man, those are going to be gorgeous with a little scrubbing.  Gorgeous gold turds.  I'll dig turds like that all day and night. 

I digress....

Sweet work all around!

• 4 weeks later...