Social Distancing - Finding Gold Nuggets In Arizona

Hey Guys,

I had to social distance myself, so I decided on a trip back to the old placers.  Like always, digging tons of iron rubbish, this time I must of dug a dozen iron pick tips.  I'm sure they were using the tips to pry open crack and it would just snap off the tips.  I was working with my Minelab GPZ 7000 all day, moving rocks and racking sections of bedrock off.  I ended up with 6.2 Grams of the good stuff in 5 gold nuggets total.  

I didn't get a picture of all the nuggets or a final shot, but here are a few I took during the earlier hours.  A few pieces wedged in the bedrock cracks.  

Wishing and praying for health and wellness for you all during these crazy Coronavirus times. 

Rob

Nug1 (1024x768).jpg

Nug2 (1024x768).jpg

Nug3 (1024x768).jpg

Nug4 (1024x768).jpg

Nug5 (1024x768).jpg

If it wasn't for trash some days I wouldn't dig up anything. Nice gold,  I'm starting to envy you gold guys and gals. I might need to plan a trip out west after this mess were in is over. Stay safe Rob

Great nuggets Rob. I am glad you could stay close to home and still find some good targets. I hope you, your family and you Dad are safe and well.

thanks for posting.

Jeff

That's a good day of detecting, Rob. Be well, amigo!

It’s great to see you’ve able to get out and about Rob, there is no better mental health exercise that going prospecting. 😎

Thanks for sharing
JP