A Fun To Use Legend Custom On Land

Disc. pattern on six, 2 tone, set tone one to the lowest setting and tone 2 the highest.  Beach program, dry beach. Now I hunt colonial relics and coins in mineralized soil. If I was a park hunter this set up really breaks up on rusty bottle caps. Signals pop. 

Fun and simple to try. Just a heads up on the ferro check feature. I have dug both ferrous and nonferrous in the same hole when the meter shows both.

• The title was changed to A Fun To Use Legend Custom On Land

George, 

I have just a quick question on the disc pattern you`re referring to. Would that be the G disc pattern? It looks like a 6 in the window. I`ll set it up and give it a try. I also want to mention that I dug a cool token the other day that was giving a lot of nonferrous one way on the ferro check. It was after reading your post that made me decide to check those type signals out.  Thanks! Tom

60 Tone with the tone break @ 7 is really nice also. Very quick & fluid in nails & trash. No disc needed.

9 minutes ago, JCR said:

60 Tone with the tone break @ 7 is really nice also. Very quick & fluid in nails & trash. No disc needed.

That’s exactly what I’ve been using with the G disc pattern. I’ve been finding deep coins as well as finds (coins and tokens included) in the iron. The recovery speed is the only setting I’ve been playing with.

I seem to be getting the best combination of separation and tone quality with Recovery speeds of 3-4, even in busy ground. Even 2 separates well.

6 hours ago, JCR said:

Was that with the Beach program as well?

For now I am using User Profile 4 to keep 60 Tone set ups for Park, Field & Beach. Of course Goldfield stays 1 Tone. I was using Field yesterday evening on a relic site with lots of small iron, so lots of compromised signals. It helped paint a audio picture to go with the TID & Ferro Check. A lot of information. I have played around in Beach some. I like the idea of a lower kHz weighted SMF. 60 tones sound good in it too. I am looking forward to the update from NM that is suppose to improve the Beach mode.

I have User profile 2 set up with 2 tones & #3 with 3 tone modes. User Profile 1 has my main go to setups.

On 4/7/2022 at 8:50 AM, Tometusns said:

George, 

I have just a quick question on the disc pattern you`re referring to. Would that be the G disc pattern? It looks like a 6 in the window. I`ll set it up and give it a try. I also want to mention that I dug a cool token the other day that was giving a lot of nonferrous one way on the ferro check. It was after reading your post that made me decide to check those type signals out.  Thanks! Tom

Yes.