I've had four opportunities now to take the XP Deus 2 out for a spin. I'm really liking this machine for relic hunting. I still have a lot to learn about it. I like a detector that is simple to operate. The Deus 2 is not a simple machine... at least for me as I feel like a pilot going through their pre flight check list every time I fire it up. I'm sure it will become routine soon. A few finds from 2 different spots. Two hunts total. The first two pictures are from an old WW2 camp that I have been over with the Nox many times. The second spot is a new permission. You would think with all those buckles I would have found one coin..but no. The spur made my day..its in good shape. Happy hunting and get that deus 2 if you like hunting for relics. Just don't tell anyone about it 🙂 

strick 

thumbnail (2).jpeg

thumbnail (3).jpeg

thumbnail (4).jpeg

thumbnail (5).jpeg

thumbnail.jpeg

thumbnail (9).jpeg

thumbnail (1).jpeg

thumbnail (7).jpeg

thumbnail (8).jpeg

thumbnail (6).jpeg

Now that's some nice relics along with the buffalo nickel.

What year was the Buffalo in the first picture?

Good luck on your next hunt.

I don’t remember the date on the buff or if I could even discern it....it’s in rough shape as were most of the other stuff..There were some worthless wheat pennies as well. Everything that is toasted gets a bath in the tumbler overnight. And before any purists open their mouth I would never clean a valuable coin 🙂 

strick

I think "some stuff" was just subtle clickbait. That's a nice haul. Congrats to you!

Man, that is all some nice stuff for sure!

Damn cool finds Strick.  I am really liking the D2 myself.

The D2 is a different beast for sure, but it looks like you're getting into the swing of it. 😉 Excellent finds, and that US Cavalry Spur is a winner! Congrats, strick!