A Lucky Gold Pendant

Last weekend was spent visiting my ailing father in law in Nevada. As my wife and I were returning home I commented to her that the Sacramento valley had a nice North Wind  going. That was Sunday afternoon. Lucky me when  one of my clients needed to re schedule yesterday’s morning appointment. I bee lined it to a spot that knew would have taken some wave action.  With only a couple hours to hunt I started digging like a badger. I wasn’t really doing that great until the pendant popped up. At first I thought it was a piece of foil because it rang up low and all the tiny stones made it look silver in the sunlight mixed in with the sand.  Stamped 10k 4.36 grams. Nox 800 11” coil to cover some ground quickly. 

Strick

512A916F-FA01-4F09-B23F-99CBC8B06ABC.jpeg

974A1B2E-85DD-49F7-B428-DA529D806B83.jpeg

FE55D07C-B6AD-4BCD-9899-F160399C5A6C.jpeg

Nice find, what kind of hot wheel car is it.

Good luck on your next hunt.

Gold can warm the heart! Good minus tide today thru Friday afternoon. I sense you need to rest from the sickness that will overtake you around 4pm. Cough, cough, cough. 

Oh my lord!!! You can thank the baby Jesus for that find my friend!!! Man, there were a shit ton of party's on that beach, no wonder it was lost Ha Ha. Great job as usual, I would expect nothing less!!!!!