If You're Winsome, You Lose Some

5 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Yes, not quite the fairy tale I envisioned. 🦄 Thought it might be amusing to show the cloudier side of recovery. 😂

Some real Recovery is her need whether she realizes it or not.

At least she said Thank You 😆 That's probably the nicest thing she said all week. It could have been worse... she could have invited you in 🤢

1 hour ago, schoolofhardNox said:

At least she said Thank You 😆 That's probably the nicest thing she said all week. It could have been worse... she could have invited you in 🤢

Pretty sure whoever was with her would have objected 🤣 Very odd situation.

2 hours ago, Daniel Tn said:

Did she look like a midnight Waffle House waitress? Lol. 

With a hangover... 🤔

7 hours ago, markinswpa said:

Good on you for taking the time to return the phone , Id and card. That woman doesn't  realize how lucky she was that someone honest found it and was kind enough to return it.  Karma will repay. Good luck. Mark

Thanks Mark,

It takes a while (from experience 😀) to realize what fools we have been in life. Sometimes it's meeting the right person, sometimes it's a bolt of lightning (a metaphor).

Sadly for some it is a nirvana never realized 😏

4 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Well good on you, F350, but unfortunately some folks just don't deserve your kindness. You took the high road and stayed true to your nature. Your reward will come later. The woman on the other hand will probably stay true to her nature and lose all that again on her beach bender tonight! 😉

Yep, if she's got Monday off, she gets another chance to really blow it. 🤣 Apparently she was on thin ice already.

Everyone deserves some initial kindness, but were I to find her stuff again I might be a bit more reluctant to return it. I do wonder why she just opened the door 😀 especially so scantily clad. Not exactly the clad I was looking for. 😁

Very punny!!

Could have been worse for you in so many ways! I think I would have taken a backup staff member as a witness!! First, at least it was a "she" that was identifiable in such a short amount of time!🤔 Although, you may have needed one of our "Ausie" detecting friends to do a "verify" for you!!😁(🐊CD)

Secondly, a "boyfriend" answering the door, may not have gone so favorably; if you can even say that it was a favorable experience at all!! 

I would like and hope, to say good Karma will reward you on this one, like PI Man's ring finds surely will, but I wouldn't even ask for any return from that strange experience!! 

Just glad you made it out safe, and unscathed!! Yikes! 🙏😇🍀👍👍

10 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

were I to find her stuff again I might be a bit more reluctant to return it.

You know that if you found it again, the screen would be cracked, the memory card missing, and nothing in the wallet. Then you would just look at her and say have a nice day.