Old Railroad Line

I'm thinking the plate might be a latch plate of some kind, looks like something attached through the square hole. It has two screw holes, so the square hole serves some other purpose.

Awesome stuff. ๐Ÿ‘The Apex seems to be a great machine. I'm wishing it was available when I bought the Ace 400, but it came out a while later after it had been announced.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

ย 

First day with my new hands... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Great hunt kac and some cool finds.ย 

• Thanks 1

Kac, very nice hunt and one of these days I have to find something as good as what you have pulled out of the ground.

Good luck on your next hunt!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice finds, Now go back outย in the HEAT and find some more.

• Haha 1

kac, way-to-go on your hunt success.ย  Let others poo-poo the idea of hunting old RR routes as well as other long-gone routes of stages and such.ย  I love them and have been looking for and working them since '69.ย ย 

As for the Garrett Apex, I really enjoy mine, with my main-use unit using the 'Ripper' coil and the 2nd sports the 'Raider' coil for more open areas with limited masking trash.ย  They operate quite well even in higher EMI challenged locations and, at times, I also have to drop the Sensitivity level down 2 to 3 segments .... and it quiets up easily.

Also, I have an e-mail from you and haven't had the opportunity to respond.ย  I will in a day or so.ย  Sorry.

Monte

• Like 2

Great hunt. Another cool cross.

• Thanks 1