An Update On Deus II Shipping From XP

Kickindirt

32 minutes ago, brys said:

still very quiet in the   uk   no d2s anywhere to be found and waiting lists getting longer and longer

big demand this is rather good news , at least this means that the D2 is a good detector ... 🙂 🙂

• Like 1

In Europe on stock...

• Like 1

By the time I get my 9” coil I’ll be comfortable using the 11”. I will be favoring sites that could benefit from the bigger coil. With my Orx I rarely took the 11” coil, but this year I plan on doing more fields and scouting woods for presently unknown homesites which the 11” will cover more ground, increasing chance of success. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, relicmeister said:

Couldn’t they drive to France and pick one up? Just a hop skip thru the English Channel tunnel. 

Could do, It would probably be over £200 round trip though. 

I'd rather wait. 

DHL shipping prices are also crazy… locally is ok but overseas…

Been contacting XP through their website to inquire about time frame for stand alone 9” coil availability. They have not responded. Hello XP ? Please put out an update on coils and other accessories as soon as possible, or at least reply to customer inquiries. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, relicmeister said:

Been contacting XP through their website to inquire about time frame for stand alone 9” coil availability. They have not responded. Hello XP ? Please put out an update on coils and other accessories as soon as possible, or at least reply to customer inquiries. 

My dealer is getting "mid to late summer" as the answer to this question from his distributor, unfortunately.  But that's all word of mouth hearsay as far as I'm concerned until XP comes put with something official.