Fisher Impulse AQ Unboxing & First Photos

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me the Ferrari buying scheme: Ferrari will often demand to see a history of ownership before allowing customers to buy a new one. If you've never owned a Ferrari, you've got a slim chance of walking off the forecourt with a new one, while many dealers won't take any buyer under the age of 40 seriously.

:fisher: i am over 40 still own 3 fishers metal detectors does that give me a priority ticket ???

On a serious note is there a control box cover in the making? also the 2 parts stem seems like it won't  fit in a back pack saying that you may need to carry a serious digging tool with it ............but i am planning to tour the beaches by motorbike

RR

shopping.png

You young kids can wait. I’m a old fart that could die any day and it would be sad that I’d pass away not owning one.

Chuck 

PS Anyone know the price of this new toy that we all want so bad ?

Speculation is $2500 give or take but nobody knows until Fisher makes an official announcement. Given that units are shipping to “testers” I figure we will see official information and availability in the next couple months. You folks waiting all this time may as well get used to waiting a little bit longer.

I have been tracking new Fisher PI developments since 2015 and post new information here as soon as it is available. Stay tuned for more info when and as it happens! :smile:

I don't believe the rear cables will be a issue on the "AQ"  if one is aware of them, Mine have been extended from the rear for several years now on the Excalibur. Never even though about it until I seen the post here. 

Thanks for sharing Rick!

gpro (2).jpg

Ya, I think the Impulse should have watches too!  GaryC/Oregon Coast