My New Truck- Mounted Detector

Paul, your a really bad influence, I found one on Ebay OZ and ordered for my 4yr  grand son for Xmass. Great way to get him a good case of untreatable detectsoritis that`ll last his lifetime perhaps.

Paul, your a really bad influence, I found one on Ebay OZ and ordered for my 4yr  grand son for Xmass. Great way to get him a good case of untreatable detectsoritis that`ll last his lifetime perhaps.

Hahahaaha,,this thing has snowballed---

Steve gave it one of the best reviews I have ever read from him!!!

Thanks for going along Steve.... gotta have a little fun while we are having fun, right???

Yeah, I have a New Years resolution to cease reading SHs reviews, on my treasurers orders or is that threats. Tis all his fault my 15 budget was blown. While I`m at it anyone interested in a cheap bridge. Good panoramic views, location, location, location.

Hahahaaha,,this thing has snowballed---

Steve gave it one of the best reviews I have ever read from him!!!.....

Steve spent a vast amount of time writing up his review of the Gold Racer, but it seems that he spent about twice as much time writing the review of the ML7007TM, I'm sure he'll be sleeping in this morning!!!

Thank for the review Steve, now Matchbox will have to put on another shift to keep up with all the new orders coming in!!

Steve spent a vast amount of time writing up his review of the Gold Racer, but it seems that he spent about twice as much time writing the review of the ML7007TM, I'm sure he'll be sleeping in this morning!!!

Thank for the review Steve, now Matchbox will have to put on another shift to keep up with all the new orders coming in!!

He does test them to destruction So we can be assured that this product ticks all the Boxes, Being a Hybrid powered Vehicle (Battery and Human powered) this is going to be very eco friendly as far as Rock Trucks go compared to that Feline brand of Rock trucks and Dozers, and those low profile Tyres will help handling when cornering under load when the Boss has deadlines to meet,  

These Truck are going to fly off the show room floor So get your orders in early before December the 24th Before the winter season starts, 

Happy hunting