Whites MX Sport Waterproof Metal Detector

Yes, the 6x10 elliptical coils are available now.  At least I hope what I was told is accurate.  They can be ordered separately without the "sport pack".  Price is $179.95

As a side note, here is a video just sent to me comparing the MXS with some other models on depth.  Worth a look if one was curious as to what it sounds like.

maybe you guys who know could comment on what was learned in the video. and are people complaining about the tones the mx makes or is it something else I'm missing.

Well for the powers that be is having White's to drop ship my detector and coil direct to me.

So maybe by Friday are Saturday  I could come out and play with my new toy. The thing is it could be Monday before I see it but I can wish.

Chuck

24 minutes ago, gambler said:

maybe you guys who know could comment on what was learned in the video. and are people complaining about the tones the mx makes or is it something else I'm missing.

Your not missing anything that's the trouble with this machine because it has too many tones, There are only 12 notes in music, and that's hard enough to play and yet this thing has 22 +/-, It is ridiculous to give it so mant tones because I do not know any one who could remember what they all mean, by add all of them trying to make it sound like an Etrac, 10 minutes of that and it would become a Tree decoration with me.