Got a couple gold rings this week.  One small 10k, .8 grams in black sand 1 scoop down using volcanic mode.  Ring was broken on one side and I finished the break while cleaning.  The other 14k, 5.6 grams in beach cobble about 8” down using all metal.

0DC03ACB-F9B7-4631-96D7-6437F7E3F05B.jpeg

F5A50002-5646-4A1E-8DF7-BCC5B0D40F62.jpeg

Sweet finds. Big congratulations.

Cobble?  That's down right boulders!  Nice recovery.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

Nice gold! I'm glad my cobble here in Florida is the sandy type! Go AQ!

Thanks, Joe.  It’s so nice having your new 11 hour battery.  Two trips out (2 and 4 hours) and still going strong.  Gonna try to run it all the way down today.

Nice hunt and you got gold ! I hunted last weeks windstorm and scored 4 gold and $22in clad , along with some silver. That was an 8 hour hunt. Today , complete opposite. 2 beaches , 3.5 hours = 43 cents and an iPhone. Just bad. Looks like I may have to head a little more south ! Haha🤣

KOB, I think these southern beaches are completely void of metal.  Better save your gas money and hunt closer to home 😀

16 minutes ago, Yellowstone said:

KOB, I think these southern beaches are completely void of metal.  Better save your gas money and hunt closer to home 😀

Haha ! I'm down there once a week , but I don't always hunt. How about that sand pumping ? Ugh....you never know. I hunted when they were scraping/pushing the top layer to the edge , creating an even larger cut. It was bad , mostly slaw.

I thought we had it bad digging clay and hard pack shells.  Congrats on the two Gold rings.

HH

Mike