Few Days On The Kent Coast(uk)

Managed to escape to the coast for 4 days of intense detecting,despite the shitty conditions.

My mate delivered his large coil for me to try part 2 i think i managed 5 sessions we even did a trip to the scrapyard where i bagged 120 British pounds of scrap metal

Tuesday I managed a large silver ring a few coins
Wednesday Shraps and few coins weather was wet
Thursday morning we caught up in the early hours of the morning and i managed a 57 grams silver necklace with a Bulldog and a silver looking ring,in the afternoon i hit a spot for 2.5 hours and managed a Gold ring 5.42 grams of 9ct and some Shraps
Friday Shraps and bullets a deep dog tag which i thought was a gold coin at first :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Here is the Tableau de chasse or Tally in English

Off abroad for work in spain for a month but i will be back!!!Been away a lot in Africa recently trying to feel the space for evently have my own Gold mine in the future a dream a fantasy maybe...........Benin.Senegal,gambia,Zanzibar............all fun

I also tried snorkelling with the D2 but the wave kick my arse

Still alive and kicking

RR

thumbnail-5.jpg

thumbnail-6.jpg

thumbnail-7.jpg

Thanks for the post.  It's always nice to see results from a different part of the detecting world.  

Congrats on the gold and other goodies.

That is some good hunting.  Glad you are out with the Tarsacci.

That's a great bunch of silver and nice gold ring. Tarsacci did well. I'm waiting for the snow to melt so I can try my Tarsacci.

• 1 month later...

Great finds