D2 V2 Ear-stravaganza And Interesting Coin

Morocco coin? Never seen one of those. Cool find.  Don't you just love all the junk jewelry we are finding these days? Congrats one beatin' the zincolns!!!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, schoolofhardNox said:

Morocco coin? Never seen one of those. Cool find.  Don't you just love all the junk jewelry we are finding these days? Congrats one beatin' the zincolns!!!

Nor have I, to date I've found a Spanish 8 Maravedis, a Cuban nickel, an old bus token and at least 2 silver mercs, one on the high beach and one in the water. Now this. 😀

Junk jewelry is almost all I ever find here, no major hotel chains, or wealthy clientele. It's a funky little town, and there's a gambling house on the water because it's in another state. 🤣 Probably comes up as the only beach anywhere around. I've found about 5 tungsten rings here!

Big Biker festival next weekend, they're gonna trash the place. 😬

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, midalake said:

That is a large array of stuff!!! Good work on the small targets! 

Thanks! I was telling a buddy that if there was anything really good there I probably would have found it. 😀 for sure I'm hitting the small stuff hard, could be a number of reasons for that. I'm pretty pleased with my beach program, just not happy that I'm not finding gold. I want to get in the water but still too many jellyfish. Too warm still for my waders. 🤬

• Like 1

Another great hunt and great haul, F350, well done! You mentioned a Biker Weekend coming up, well make sure you're the first guy there when they leave! They may make a mess, but they also lose a lot of jewelry and money when they party!... or so I been told...😏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, rvpopeye said:

Yeah , looks like you hoovered it pretty good. Nice looking spot . 🥸

Thanks RVP,

It's kind of a tough place to hunt, sharp pebbles and red sand on the beach, river sand is fine white silica. Shane they bring crap in to replenish.

Sandals and barefoot are out! Also some black sand in the water, after severe erosion there are black strips everywhere. It's a challenge but with suggestions from people on the forum I'm pretty sure I'm not missing anything. 🙂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Another great hunt and great haul, F350, well done! You mentioned a Biker Weekend coming up, well make sure you're the first guy there when they leave! They may make a mess, but they also lose a lot of jewelry and money when they party!... or so I been told...😏

Thanks, these are pretty mundane hunts but I always seem to find something interesting.

Yeah I know a few bikers myself, it's a wild time. I'll probably go early weather permitting. Probably not a good idea to go while they are there. I'm sure it will attract others afterward!

Today The Naval Warfare guys were testing something new, explosions were setting off car alarms. 😵

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1

Great hunt, I believe that you have mastered the D2. Just one thing that you didn't find this hunt and that would be a Hot Wheels car.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there.