One Fun Hunt - Rye Patch

This time of year in the High Desert you have to be and arm chair Meteorogist!  It was the best, the type of Weather you can hunt all day without busting a single bead of sweat!  4 1/2 days of smiles before I had to toss the towel in and head back home to Robin.  I couldn't establish any new ground on this hunt, but my old spots didn't let me down!  My next few trips out to Rye Patch will be swinging for new spots to add to the old spots.  Wish a Patch would replenish its self like a favorite fishing hole...well that would be to easy!  Until the next hunt

LuckyLundy

IMG_0134.JPG

Nice gold, Lucky.

I thought about heading up there, but...the weather forecast the next 7 days is for possible showers and below freezing at night. I don't really mind the cold, especially in the daytime...but 700 miles is too far to drive to get rained in or rained out...next year, I guess.

fred

Good looking gold!

So Fred ... where to?

Fred, your right.  Tonight's Weather Report for NorCal has a Weather front moving in...I'm only a couple hundred miles to Rye Patch, makes it easy if you guess the weather wrong!

Strick, stopped by a camper just like yours expecting to see you and Lisa...it was another couple out hunting nuggets.

I always leave a few for the next trip!

Rick

Great looking gold.Lucky. I've been near there one time and meet up with Digger Bob but got run out because a storm was coming. It was just a short drive of 1800 miles for me.

The best on the next time out.

Chuck

JW,

l've been skunked by my Wife, more than I care to admit to!  It's all about the hunt, getting your mind off on what's going on around the world.  Enjoy this hobby and lick your wounds from this skunk...have a beer or two never hurt things either, lol

Rick