Beach Hunt #7 Is In The Books

Well today was beach hunt #7 with the Equinox. There wasn’t a lot of detecting room, with the way the tide was today. Also, a lot of people walking and laying out on the beach. It’s getting crowded out there. I was hoping to keep the streak alive today and I didn’t have to wait very long. First good target was the pink stone 14 K Gold ring. I almost didn’t believe it. That made the rest of the hunt less stressful and more enjoyable, as the gold streak would continue. But I didn’t expect to get too much more, but the finds kept coming.  All the time I just kept shaking my head, I can’t believe what Minelab has done!!! 4 gold rings, some silver and a small amount of clad. The broken class ring was found in 2 separate holes about 60 ft apart. The breaking points match up perfectly…they were part of the same ring. The tiny targets were out in full force, as well as the pull tabs too. A small price to pay for the good finds that can come with it. Probably the smallest chain this machine can pick up. Had a hard time locating it once it was out of the hole. I was glad to get out today… a picture-perfect weather day!

DSC00150.JPG

DSC00151.JPG

DSC00152.JPG

DSC00153.JPG

DSC00154.JPG

DSC00155.JPG

Nice digs for sure!  Wetting my appetite for beach detecting!!

Do you sell your finds?

HH,
Cal

Amazing!!!!?

8 hours ago, matt said:

Wow! Great hunt. That's a very impressive day for sure.

Thanks Matt. I love this machine.

8 hours ago, Cal_Cobra said:

Nice digs for sure!  Wetting my appetite for beach detecting!!

Do you sell your finds?

HH,
Cal

Thanks Cal, I usually don't sell any of my finds. I did recently sell some early dog tax tags to someone who collects them.

8 hours ago, bado1 said:

Very nice! The X-Terra is my favorite multi purpose "single frequency" detector.

The streak continues!

Dean

Thanks Dean. I'm shooting for 8 in a row next week. Beach days are ending here soon, as the season opens up to the public.

8 hours ago, Terry Soloman said:

Amazing!!!!?

Thanks Terry. I swear this machine makes gold out of thin air

3 hours ago, Jackpine said:

Awesome hunt!

Thanks Jack. Never had a machine this good on gold.

all i can say is WOW and congrats. those finds go a long way of paying for your machine.