Theres Something About Gary

strick

Thanks for your welcome guys, as Steve says an update will be required as the D2 is a new concept, we are getting lots of good customer feedback, so work in progress.

Glad to see you here and participating Gary!  Your videos are indeed good, your style of presentation is fantastic. 

You know that a product is good when it doesn't need to focus on the competition, and as far as XP are concerned there has never been a need to mention the competition and I like that.

Thanks for letting us know again that you are an active member of this forum. I always appreciate your videos. They definitely brighten my day and give me plenty of information that really helps. Thanks for being here!!!!

Welcome Gary! You are a credit to the industry. XP is lucky to have you as a spokesperson. While I wait for mine to arrive sometime this spring I can prepare by keeping track of your videos. 

While I’m waiting , I’ve been working on my custom Deus II backpack made from a Prince multi-racket tennis bag. I had the new XP backpack, but prefer this style. image.thumb.jpg.332290d2e36d324bb8f39c00a8519ee2.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.396b17ea72c0ba888065502dce7e9b27.jpg

Great to hear from you Gary! I'm not even an XP owner yet, but, I still enjoy your videos. I too am hoping for a BIG coil for the D2. I hope to see a package with that included sometime soon before shelling out the cash.

Welcome Gary! I too, though not an XP owner yet, enjoy your videos and your soothing style immensely. I also appreciate how you explain the intricacies of the D2 that even someone who has never used a Deus can understand. Thank you for helping to make the leap easier.

On 1/15/2022 at 4:38 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

Welcome to the forum Gary. Although you’ve been a member for many years, I never really clued in it was you. I really do think your videos are great, and I’m a harsh critic of most videos. Very much looking forward to my Deus 2 also. I have to admit my first two Deus never were a real fit for me, but looks like a good chance I’ll finally be permanently on board with XP due to Deus 2. What a nice surprise for 2022. :smile:

Any chance of a 6x10 coil someday? Or 11x13?

Hi Steve
Thanks for the welcome.
I think the 11 x 13 may be an option at some point, not sure about the 6 x 10.